Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in supplying our business. If you haven’t done so already, we recommend you review the ‘about us’ section so you can develop a better understanding of ASDA. This section contains some essential information about how to engage our business. Who are the best people to contact if you would like to work with us & how to ensure you send the most effective proposals for our consideration.
We are always keen to hear about potential new products and services. As a business, we receive a high volume of e-mails from potential suppliers showing a genuine interest in supplying our business and customers. The below breaks down the process to submit a proposal but also how to ensure you submit the best possible representation of your product or service.
Who to Contact
- If you wish to supply Asda with a product or service that is not clothing - please visit the Contact Us section and fill in the relevant form.
- There is a different process if you wish to supply Asda with clothing or apparel. Please visit the George Supplier Webpage on http://supplier.george.com/supplying-george and fill in their registration form.
Top Tips for Submitting a Proposal
Once we receipt your proposal, we will share the information with the relevant internal contact. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, you will only receive a response if there is a genuine interest in your product/service. If you don’t receive a response, we will have saved down your details for review as and when they become a relevant option for our business.
To ensure we receive the best possible representation of your products/service, please include:
- Your contact details
- An overview of your company name, size and location, any technical accreditations you have achieved, and a link to your website address if relevant
- If it is a product, please ensure you detail what the product is, what makes it unique, the brand name, where the product is made, what department you see this sitting in, any key ingredients (if relevant) and an image
- As we don’t have a centralised trading team, it is important we share your information with the relevant internal contact. If you sell products that would be sold in a different location within our stores, send them on separate e-mails
- If it is a service, please ensure you detail what this service is and where it would be utilised
- We do receive a high volume of e-mails. Please trust that our internal contacts will contact you if and when your product/service become relevant. Please do not resubmit the same proposals
- Asda does not accept unsolicited samples